Thomas Leigh Decorators, LLC is proficient in helping ease the stress and burdens during the holiday frenzy. Whether too busy to decorate or unmotivated by freezing temperatures, unable to climb ladders or longing to stand out from your neighbors, we can help you!
Each project includes:
- We want to work together with you, as a team, to create a display and atmosphere that will fit both your style and budget.
- We use professional-grade lights, unique decorations, and a one-of-a-kind style and layout.
- Once a design is agreed upon you can sit back and relax. We have the experience to ensure your lights will be connected correctly.
- Installation is not just putting up some lights and decorations. This process includes calculating the amount of power being used so circuits and cords do not overload, and also paying close attention to detail so your display looks professional, neat and creative.
- We also know you want to see decorations, not wires. So we try our best to hide cords while supplying power to lights.
- If you should notice anything out of the ordinary, please call us. We will come assess and fix the problem, at no additional cost to you.
Takedown & Storage
- Once the season comes to an end, we come and take down your decorations. Then we carefully store your display items at no additional fee in our own facility, allowing us easy access to prepare them for the next holiday season.
Fresh Cut Christmas Tree Delivery
Thomas Leigh Decorators can cut, deliver, set-up your tree and remove post-season.
- Fresh cut tree to your specifications - or pre-tag own tree at Curvue Hideaway & Trees
- Tree is cut within 24 hours of set-up
- Removed post-season
- Decorated with lights (if preferred)
- Completely decorated (if preferred)
We ask that all lights and decorations be purchased through us, so we can warranty and assure the quality of items we include in your display.